The parade starts at Wisconsin Packaging Group (formerly Label Art) and ends at the “Flat” at Whiting Park
For more information, please contact Brian and Kelby Broderick: [email protected] or 603-930-3493
2019 WOHD Parade Route:
Studio Two – Beatles Tribute: http://www.studiotwotributeband.com/
Sweet Tooth: Playing favorite classic rock and roll songs from the 1960’s and 1970’s!
The Temple Band: https://www.facebook.com/The-Temple-Band-238507719524656/
Sponsored by: Clinton Lodge #52 F&AM
Shameless…..yeah, we said it. Seasoned musicians with a common groove – Shameless is more than well-rehearsed players, it’s a kinetic enery, a group of people that let the music breath. Shameless covers your favorite classic rock, pop and a splash of country…and a splash of a whole lotta other styles….capturing the essence of the songs with their own flavor. Featuring both male and female vocals, Shameless is known for filling up the dance floor and having fun, the band also frequently makes up songs on the spot that feature events and people that are making the night special! Energetic set lists and set-up’s taylored to the venue make each Shameless show a special event.
Sponsored by Ciardelli Fuel: https://www.cfuel.com/
Please register 60 mins prior to event at the starting lines.
Entry fee – Non-perishable food donation!
The 5K road course starts at Carnival Hill and ends at Whiting Park:
2.2 mile fun run/walk course starts and ends at Whiting Park:
Please visit our site for more information about the Flying Gravity Circus: https://www.flyinggravitycircus.org/
Tommy Hurley & Friends
Tickets will be sold during the week at Whiting Park
You may also order squares online, from 8/1/19 – 8/24/19, by clicking HERE
Time: 2:15pm start time
Size squares: 2’ x 2’
Total space size: 40’ x 40’
Cost per ticket: $10
Grand Prize: $500
- The Cow Pie Bingo event will take place on August 25, 2019 in the designated area at Whiting Park. A 40’ x 40’ field grid will be marked off in 2’ X 2’ square ‘land parcels’ for a total of 400 sequentially numbered ‘land parcel’ squares.
- The actual field grid on the ground will be clearly marked with all ‘land parcel’ squares being of equal shape and size. The field grid (and cow) will be protected by a barrier or fence. Spectators and ‘land parcel’ square holders must not interfere with the progress of the event.
- Up to 400 ‘land parcel’ tickets will be sold at $10.00 per ‘land parcel’s square. Proceeds from the Cow Pie Bingo fundraiser will benefit the FRES/LCS PTO.
- Land parcel square’s purchased online will be randomly assigned and an email confirmation sent with land parcel # within 48 hours of purchase. Land parcel square’s purchased in-person will be assigned based on ticket buyers choice from currently available parcels.
- Absolutely no land parcel square tickets will be sold after 2:00pm on August 25, 2019. Online sales are subject to close sooner.
- A poster will be printed, noting ‘land parcel’ numbered square assignment; this will be on display at the PTO Old Home Days booth prior to the Cow Pie Bingo event starting.
- At 2:15pm on August 25, 2019, a cow will be led into the designated grid area by an appropriate handler and allowed to freely roam within the grid area (while tethered to a lead line of appropriate length) until the first cow pie or “plop” (NOT cow pee) is placed by the cow on a square. If the cow has not placed a cow pie within 2 hours (by 4:15pm on August 25, 2019) the prize money will be awarded to the ticket holder of the ‘land parcel’ square where the cow’s right front hoof is placed at 4:15pm
- The $10 ticket holder of the ‘land parcel square on which the cow pie lands will win $500.
- If the cow pie or “plop” lands on bordering ‘land parcels’ (crossing the line connecting the squares) , the square with the largest cow pie (width and depth) wins.
- If the cow pie lands on a square that is unsold (in the event that tickets for all 400 ‘land parcel’ squares do not sell), the winner will be the closest “sold” square or squares immediately adjacent to and sharing at least one full side with the unnumbered, unsold square. This could end up being more than one winner (up to, but not to exceed, 4 winners) who would share in the prize money equally.
- ‘Land parcel’ square holders need not be present to win.
- The decision of the designated Cow Pie event judge(s), with respect to the event winner(s), is final.
- The winner will be recognized at the conclusion of the Cow Pie Bingo fundraiser. If the winner is not present, the winner will be notified by phone and/or email and will then have 30 days to claim the prize money. Unclaimed prize monies will be donated to the Open Cupboard Pantry.
- Winners must provide proof of deed ownership before prize money will be awarded (business card).
- The event will proceed on August 25, 2019, rain or shine. If there is thunder/lightening at 2:15pm on August 25, 2019, the Cow Pie Bingo event will be canceled. The cash prize winners will then be established by a randomly selected attendee the winner will be announced through the PTO Facebook page and winner will be notified.